totally off topic, but...

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Sun Jan 9 19:56:29 MST 2000

At 06:24 PM 1/9/00 -0500, Susan Correll wrote:
>I feel the need to tell you folks some good news!!
>
>(Pam, please sit down, and tell that gorgeous man of yours to hold on to
>you.  I don't want you to hurt yourself)
>
>Jose and I are engaged!!!   We'll be getting married in June!!

        *WHAT*?!?!? That can't be!!! Jose and *I* are engaged! Jose, you
two-timing four-flusher!        <LOL!!!>

        But, seriously, folks..........that's wonderful news! Jose, you sly devil,
you!

        Doug!!! Fetch us a round of Quaker State - 10W-50! Gotta celebrate with
some *GOOD* stuff! Knowwhutahmean, jellybean?!?

JAQ