totally off topic, but...

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sun Jan 9 20:16:28 MST 2000

What do you mean "you're engaged"????  Jose, you were cheating on me???
ooh, I might have to rethink this one.  ;o)

Thanks for the warm wishes.  See, good things DO happen in Pennsy!!

Sue

=snippet=
>         *WHAT*?!?!? That can't be!!! Jose and *I* are engaged! Jose, you
> two-timing four-flusher!        <LOL!!!>

snippet2

I don't remember who it was that thought the celebration should be next
January but, I'm sure we'll celebrate that one also.  ;o)