The fur will fly now.

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Jan 10 18:44:11 MST 2000

How sad it is that little Evian has the whole world watching and worrying
about him, and there are hundreds of throw away children in Brazil, being
shot by police, and chinese baby girls, being aborted when their sex is
discovered, and not one word.  how sad...

Sue