The fur will fly now.

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 11 12:18:26 MST 2000

Dennis:

You wrote:

What gives us or anyone the right to take a child away from the natural
parent? There is absolutely no evidence of physical
>abuse which is the only thing I can think of that might justify such.

Have you noticed that they do this "with abandon" in this country?
Kidnapping children in the dead of the night with NO EVIDENCE of child abuse
and using every low trick in the book to keep them, terminating parental
rights (if the parents don't know how to fight back) in as many cases as
they can so they can put them up for adoption and reap the thousands of
dollars the feds pay for such rapes?

You might want to go to my "Child Protector Watch" web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/childprotectorwatch and look at some of the
case histories and articles that detail the depredations of the child
protectors. You can start with "The Child Protector Agenda" and the "Manual
for the Falsely Accused." Then you can read whatever else you want if you're
not already sick at your stomach.

The point is that children are taken from their parents every day in this
"free country" with NO evidence of abuse. They have IN PLACE the mechanism
to keep that child in this country no matter what Castro wants. And it looks
like they've started the process.

I don't know what is right in this case. Personally, I'd hate to see that
child returned to a communist dictatorship. I don't know all the
ramifications. But the question of "What gives us or anyone the right to
take a child away from the natural parent" is answered. Our government has
TAKEN that right. Not just in this case, but in cases all over the country.
They will do what THEY want.

>Where do we draw the line? Do we next send special teams into every
>country of the world looking for oppresed childen and steal them
>away?

Why not? That's what Hillary wants to do in this country (see quotes below),
and when her plan to make the UN a "world government" comes true, that's
what they WILL do.

There is no difference between this and the government attempt to take over
the rearing of our own children.

Well, you're right there.

No matter how badly we might want to help that poor child, I can think of
nothing worse then removing him from his natural parents based purely on
political influences. Make no mistake that this is entirely political. We
hate communism, we hate Castro and those are the ONLY reasons we are even
considering keeping him from his natural father.

Right again. Yet the fact remains we are doing the same thing to thousands
of American children for a political purpose: to gain COMPLETE CONTROL over
what is taught them in school without interference from parents. They want
to teach them that collectivism is a good thing and eliminate parental
complaints when they find out about it. If that isn't a "political reason,"
I don't know what is.

RAY THOMA$
P. O. Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to any of my
newsletters or discussion lists, go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link. Lots of new articles
"of enduring interest" in "Information Central."

-----------------------
CHANGING QUOTES OF NOTE
-----------------------

HILLARY'S VISION FOR YOUR CHILDREN:

I've been writing about the intent to take control of your children for some
time now. And others are just now beginning to realize it, although they
haven't made the connection to the "child protector scam." Here's part of a
blurb for a new book by Regenery, "Hell to Pay," about Hillary Clinton's
quest for power:

"...you'll discover Hillary's 'vision' for American family life in the 21st
century ... a 'brave new world' in which mothers and fathers take a backseat
to an army of teachers, pediatricians and social workers who will take over
the main task of child rearing. In Hillary's America, social workers will
even be allowed to make 'preemptive visits' -- like  Gestapo agents in Nazi
Germany -- into the private homes of parents earmarked as 'at risk' for 'bad
parenting.' The determination of what constitutes 'bad parenting' will, of
course, be made by the most politically correct of government bureaucrats."

In other words, a bureaucrat gets to "define" you as being a "bad parent" on
a whim and then the child protector Gestapo can enter your home at will,
without a warrant, based on that whim. This is a major part of "Hillary's
Vision."

                    -From "Random Shots" in the "Forced Altruism List

------

All Children Are Crazy!

"During the 1973 International Education Seminar, Harvard psychiatrist
Chester M. Pierce, speaking as an expert in public education, said: "Every
child in America entering school at the age of five is mentally ill because
he comes to school with certain allegiances to our founding fathers, toward
our elected officials, toward his parents, toward a belief in a supernatural
being, and toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity. It's
up to you as teachers to make all these sick children well by creating the
international child of the future."
                    Chester M. Pierce, Harvard psychiatrist,
                    speaking as an expert in public education at the
                    1973 International Education Seminar

------

"In Britain we are like Gulliver being tied down by a million silken
threads, enfeebled and destroyed -- even if you can not cure your ills,
perhaps by reaching out a hand and cutting some of the silken threads that
hold us down we can work our way loose to free the world from this evil
hegemony rolling inexorably towards One Word Governance/Dominance.
                    Greg Lance-Watkins, UK: GLANCEBAK at aol.com

------

Journalism and Truth

John Swinton, the former chief of staff of the "New York Times," called by
his peers, "the dean of his profession", was asked in 1953 to give a toast
before the New York Press Club. He responded with the following statement:

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as
an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who
dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand
that it would never appear in print.

"I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinions out of the paper I am
connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things,
and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be
out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions
to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation
would be gone.

"The business of the Journalist is to destroy truth; To lie outright; To
pervert; To vilify; To fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country
and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly
is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals for rich
men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and
we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and or lives are all the property
of other men.  We are intellectual prostitutes."

------

Pushing Racism for Profit

"Every time you pick up the news paper or turn on the evening news someone
is telling us how bad race relations are in this country. You've got the
politicians pushing racism to remain elected, and the public and private
sector groups that have been making a damn good living off of racism since
the 60's, taking every opportunity to point out our differences and
shortcomings. With all these detractors about, it is amazing how good our
race relations really are."
                    -Clarlie Hall in "Detractors Aplenty" on the
"Editorialize web site:
                      http://editorialize.com/race_relations.htm

------

Australian Gun Results

"Australia enacted tough gun laws that took away the right of ordinary
citizens to own or have in their possession a handgun, rifle, or pump action
shotguns.  How much safer are they?  Quoting from Hal Thomas' article:
"According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the number of armed
robberies went up 39 percent last year and assaults involving guns rose 28
percent. Gun murders increased 19 percent. In addition to laws so strict
that Olympic shooters must leave the country in order to practice, an
expensive gun buy-back program resulted in 640,000 guns being turned in to
authorities. The cost of the programs averaged $57 per Australian. Still,
gun crime is up. Prior to the new gun laws, crime in Australia was in
decline."
                    From "Editorialize" Web Site:
http://editorialize.com/commentary/gun_control.htm