The fur will fly now.

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Jan 11 21:03:35 MST 2000

Ok, I simply must redefine my position.  You all know by now that I am pro
life.  The throw away children to whom I refer are no better off than those
that were aborted.  In Rio, parents have kids at will, and when they turn 3
or 4, they throw them to the streets to fend for themselves.  Many turn to
crime, and the police have taken to shooting the kids to "save time and
trouble."  I tell you, I cried when I heard this story.  Now, that being
said.....  I do not believe in abortion, the morning after pill, the new
drug combination they've taken to using for abortions, any of it.  I
believe if you cannot keep your privates to yourself and become pregnant,
you should be a grown up, and if you don't want to keep the child, give it
up for adoption.  It seems so simple to me, I just don't understand what
the big mystery is.  What are these women so afraid of? Losing their
"rights"? What rights?  We have what God gave us.   The pain? I've had
kidney stones and I've had 2 kids.  The kidney stone was infinitely more
painful than either of my kids, and my first one was over 9 pounds.

I think it's time that pro lifers become more vocal (non violently of
course) and start talking about the risks, wrongs and evils of abortion
more publicly.

Sue