The fur will fly now.

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Jan 11 21:17:05 MST 2000

Isn't it funny?  We all think how awful it is that all these illegals are
constantly pounding our borders and how they need to come here legally,
like Jose and his dad.  But, if faced with that which Jim just mentioned,
we would do whatever we had to, break everyone of our beliefs, even murder,
to protect our children. Borders be damned my children come first.

Sue