The fur will fly now.

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 12 09:33:05 MST 2000

Susan:

Except, even in this country, the "child protectors" go about, willy-nilly,
taking children from their families as a "FIRST option" and doing everything
they can to keep them and put them up for adoption even if no charges can
ever be made against the parents. Why do not more parents "go postal" on
these people?

RAY THOMA$

------