The fur will fly now.

Charlie Darling csdarling at SNET.NET
Wed Jan 12 15:28:21 MST 2000

I am looking for the quote from Nazi Germany WWII - believe it's a
clergyman - who said when they came for the type "a"'s he didn't speak out
because it was n't him, when they came for the "b"'s, etc...till they came
for him and no one was left to speak out... I might like to add a verse for
the unborn...

Anyone know the quote?

T.Y.I.A!