The fur will fly now.

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 12 18:45:53 MST 2000

Charlie:

They Came First...

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Trade Unionist, and I didn't speak up because I
wasn't a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a
Protestant.

Then they came for me, and by that time, no one was left to speak up."

                    -Rev. Dr. Martin Niemoeller, July 1, 1937; arrested by
the Third Reich

------