Flag runs up trouble for McCain

Jim Nantz jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU
Wed Jan 12 20:53:23 MST 2000

If asked about this he will probably say that personally he
doesn't like the idea but he won't oppose it if that's what the
people of Texas want.  Of course we will never know if this is
his real opinion on the matter or if he thinks this is what we
want to hear.

BTW. Pam you've got my vote.  Jose, John, Doug how does the
mechanized division of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy feel about
Pam running for office?