The fur will fly now.

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jan 12 20:55:58 MST 2000

Well, I don't know about that Ray.  There are many cases of kids being
beating over and over by their parents and yet the system insists that they
stay with these abusing parents.  I don't know what's worse our system or
the bastards that abuse it

Sue