The fur will fly now.

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 13 08:37:59 MST 2000

Susan:

The problem is that with 80% (nationally by their own figures) of all
"reports" of child abuse being "unsustainable" (their word) with them
spending loads of time on almost all of them, even when there is no evidence
of abuse, holding hearing after hearing, forcing parents to "jump through
hoops" in efforts to get their children back, they just don't have time to
get to all of them.

Consequently, many cases of REAL child abuse "fall through the cracks" while
they're going after innocents.

The cases where they refuse to take the children are caused by the fact that
today, since they've taken children with such abandon over the years, they
are running out of places to put them. It's a hole they've dug for
themselves.

Notice I said "take the child as a FIRST OPTION." They call it "erring on
the side of the child," not even considering that to take a child away from
loving parents who have NOT abused them is child abuse of the first water.

And statistics prove that the children are much more apt to be abused in
foster care than they ever were at home. You may have missed a post I made
the other day about a child in Georgia who was murdered by his foster mother
in which it was noted that more than 800 children, just in Georgia alone,
have died while in foster care, many of them through abuse of the foster
parents or others in the home. If you'd like to see it, ask for the article
about "Terrell."

If you're really interested in finding out more about this, go to the "Child
Protector Watch" web site/newsletter and read everything you can there.
Especially read: "Target: Your Child" and "Manual for the Falsely Accused."

I am in no way against efforts to protect children and I am NOT unalterably
on the side of the parents. My efforts are geared toward protecting BOTH the
children AND the parents from the child saver SYSTEM which is abusing both
the way it is being used, while hoping to improve the system so that so many
people, children and parents, are no longer abused by the system.

RAY THOMA$
P. O. Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to any of my
newsletters or discussion lists, go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link. Lots of new articles
"of enduring interest" in "Information Central."

-----------------------
CHANGING QUOTES OF NOTE
-----------------------

HILLARY'S VISION FOR YOUR CHILDREN:

I've been writing about the intent to take control of your children for some
time now. And others are just now beginning to realize it, although they
haven't made the connection to the "child protector scam." Here's part of a
blurb for a new book by Regenery, "Hell to Pay," about Hillary Clinton's
quest for power:

"...you'll discover Hillary's 'vision' for American family life in the 21st
century ... a 'brave new world' in which mothers and fathers take a backseat
to an army of teachers, pediatricians and social workers who will take over
the main task of child rearing. In Hillary's America, social workers will
even be allowed to make 'preemptive visits' -- like  Gestapo agents in Nazi
Germany -- into the private homes of parents earmarked as 'at risk' for 'bad
parenting.' The determination of what constitutes 'bad parenting' will, of
course, be made by the most politically correct of government bureaucrats."

In other words, a bureaucrat gets to "define" you as being a "bad parent" on
a whim and then the child protector Gestapo can enter your home at will,
without a warrant, based on that whim. This is a major part of "Hillary's
Vision."

                    -From "Random Shots" in the "Forced Altruism List

------

All Children Are Crazy!

"During the 1973 International Education Seminar, Harvard psychiatrist
Chester M. Pierce, speaking as an expert in public education, said: "Every
child in America entering school at the age of five is mentally ill because
he comes to school with certain allegiances to our founding fathers, toward
our elected officials, toward his parents, toward a belief in a supernatural
being, and toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity. It's
up to you as teachers to make all these sick children well by creating the
international child of the future."
                    Chester M. Pierce, Harvard psychiatrist,
                    speaking as an expert in public education at the