Reverend Jessie Back in The Forefront

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Thu Jan 13 14:22:14 MST 2000

At 02:46 AM 1/13/00 -0600, Richard A Whitenight wrote:

>Reverend Jackson has two items he's working on; one old and > one new.
With the recent firing of the Green Bay Packers head > coach (who is
black), Ray Rhodes I believe, Jessie is saying > the firing was racially
motivated and he intends to protest it.

        I wish Jesse all the luck with this one, since he'll also have to show
that losing is racially motivated, as well......

> He's also heading back to Decatur, Il because of the state > supreme
court of IL has stated that the school district had the > right to suspend
the students who were involved in the riot at > the football game. Seems
like Jessie just needs to stick his > nose up someone ass, or he's not just
had the best of weeks.

        Richard, it's six of one, half a dozen of the other.......

John Q.