The fur will fly now.

Susan Correll SusanCorrell at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jan 13 15:44:18 MST 2000

I completely agree Ray.  It seems that the only ones being hurt by the
system are the truly abused children, and the innocent parents that are
losing their kids.  Seems a little backwards to me.  ;o(

----------
> From: Ray Thomas <raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM>
> To: RUSHTALK at hermes.csd.net
> Subject: Re: The fur will fly now.
> Date: Thursday, January 13, 2000 10:37 AM
>
> Susan:
>
> The problem is that with 80% (nationally by their own figures) of all
> "reports" of child abuse being "unsustainable" (their word) with them
> spending loads of time on almost all of them, even when there is no
evidence
> of abuse, holding hearing after hearing, forcing parents to "jump through
> hoops" in efforts to get their children back, they just don't have time
> get to all of them.
>
> Consequently, many cases of REAL child abuse "fall through the cracks"
while
> they're going after innocents.
>
> The cases where they refuse to take the children are caused by the fact
that
> today, since they've taken children with such abandon over the years,
they
> are running out of places to put them. It's a hole they've dug for
> themselves.
>
> Notice I said "take the child as a FIRST OPTION." They call it "erring on
> the side of the child," not even considering that to take a child away
from
> loving parents who have NOT abused them is child abuse of the first
water.

> And statistics prove that the children are much more apt to be abused in
> foster care than they ever were at home. You may have missed a post I
made
> the other day about a child in Georgia who was murdered by his foster
mother
> in which it was noted that more than 800 children, just in Georgia alone,
> have died while in foster care, many of them through abuse of the foster
> parents or others in the home. If you'd like to see it, ask for the
article
> about "Terrell."
>
> If you're really interested in finding out more about this, go to the
"Child
> Protector Watch" web site/newsletter and read everything you can there.
> Especially read: "Target: Your Child" and "Manual for the Falsely
Accused."

> I am in no way against efforts to protect children and I am NOT
unalterably
> on the side of the parents. My efforts are geared toward protecting BOTH
the
> children AND the parents from the child saver SYSTEM which is abusing
both
> the way it is being used, while hoping to improve the system so that so
many
> people, children and parents, are no longer abused by the system.
>
> RAY THOMA$
> P. O. Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
> To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to any of my
> newsletters or discussion lists, go to my personal web site at:
> http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
> and click on the appropriate link. Lots of new articles
> "of enduring interest" in "Information Central."
>
> -----------------------
> CHANGING QUOTES OF NOTE
> -----------------------
>
> HILLARY'S VISION FOR YOUR CHILDREN:
>
> I've been writing about the intent to take control of your children for
some
> time now. And others are just now beginning to realize it, although they
> haven't made the connection to the "child protector scam." Here's part of
> blurb for a new book by Regenery, "Hell to Pay," about Hillary Clinton's
> quest for power:
>
> "...you'll discover Hillary's 'vision' for American family life in the
21st
> century ... a 'brave new world' in which mothers and fathers take a
backseat
> to an army of teachers, pediatricians and social workers who will take
over
> the main task of child rearing. In Hillary's America, social workers will
> even be allowed to make 'preemptive visits' -- like  Gestapo agents in
Nazi
> Germany -- into the private homes of parents earmarked as 'at risk' for
'bad
> parenting.' The determination of what constitutes 'bad parenting' will,
of
> course, be made by the most politically correct of government
bureaucrats."

> In other words, a bureaucrat gets to "define" you as being a "bad parent"
on
> a whim and then the child protector Gestapo can enter your home at will,
> without a warrant, based on that whim. This is a major part of "Hillary's
> Vision."
>
>                     -From "Random Shots" in the "Forced Altruism List
>
> ------
>
> All Children Are Crazy!
>
> "During the 1973 International Education Seminar, Harvard psychiatrist
> Chester M. Pierce, speaking as an expert in public education, said:
"Every
> child in America entering school at the age of five is mentally ill
because
> he comes to school with certain allegiances to our founding fathers,
toward
> our elected officials, toward his parents, toward a belief in a
supernatural
> being, and toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity.
It's