The fur will fly now.

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 13 18:34:38 MST 2000

Susan:

You wrote:

>I completely agree Ray.  It seems that the only ones being hurt by the
>system are the truly abused children, and the innocent parents that are
>losing their kids.  Seems a little backwards to me.  ;o(

It is. And for the reason why, see the report: "The CPS Agenda" on the
"Child Protector Watch" web site.

RAY THOMA$
P. O. Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to any of my
newsletters or discussion lists, go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link. Lots of new articles
"of enduring interest" in "Information Central."