You gotta love Bill Bradley

Charlie Darling csdarling at SNET.NET
Thu Jan 13 21:25:25 MST 2000

AMEN!  I was thinking about writing Al and telling him I support him in the
primaries (as a Republican!)  After all, I supported him for President in
'95, '96, '97, & '98 - but on Feb 12, 1999, HIS OWN party didn't support
him for president.  I would LOVE to write campaign ads against Gore!

Charlie

...snip...>