You gotta love Bill Bradley

Jim Nantz jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU
Fri Jan 14 13:06:32 MST 2000

At 10:42 PM 1/13/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Amen. I am enjoying the Gore/Bradley contest more than the Republican
>contest. Bradley is getting a litle bit more confrontational. This is
>great. I hope they tear each other apart too. Altho in the end I would like
>for Gore to win. I think he is the weakest of the two.
>
>Jose

Here in Arizona the Democrats are holding their primary election after the
Republicans hold theirs.  The way the laws here are it would be perfectly
legal for someone to register as a Republican, vote for the GOP candidate
of his/her/its choice then re register as a Democrat and vote for the
candidate of his/her/its choice.

The possibilities are interesting
huh?