Some Thoughts on Current Events

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Sat Jan 15 01:05:38 MST 2000

At 12:39 AM 1/15/00 -0600, Richard A Whitenight wrote:

>Is anyone on this list getting rather tired of hearing about just > how
bad John Rocker is?

        *ME*!!!

>  Are the news people that hard up for something to talk
>about?

        Speaking as a former radio newsperson/disc-jockey/sportscaster
(what-have-you), no.........they're just too blasted *LAZY* to dig into
*REAL* stories!

>As of today, Russia has made it easier to launch a first strike > against
any foe they feel are preparing a strike against them.  > This made my day.

        Wanna make it better, Richard? Send 'em Janet Reno's address and see if
they'll first-strike *THAT*!

>Juan Gonzalez, father of Alien, indicated in a Night Line
> interview, that he'd like to come to Miami with a rifle and shoot
> some people, and break some necks of some of the > politicians.  This
makes him sound like a real safe and stable > father, doesn't it?

        Actually, he sounds like some of Janet's friends......   ;-)

JAQ