FDR - Liar Of The Century?!?

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 18 10:07:11 MST 2000

John:

We have said many times that Clinton is the worst president we've ever had,
but we're wrong. As far as I can see, FDR still has that dubious title.

People have criticized Clinton for wanting to be thought of as FDR-like. But
he's right. He IS a lot like FDR. FDR literally CREATED the welfare state.
He and his cronies found out that you could make people dependent upon you
for their very daily bread and they would vote for you in perpetuity.

He learned that if you put the government in permanent debt, you could use
that debt as a permanent demand upon the taxpayer for more taxes BECAUSE of
the debt, not mentioning that it would be simple to get out of debt: spend
less than you take in.

He is the architect of all the ills we now suffer. Clinton wants to be like
him? The only difference between FDR and WJC is that FDR originated the
theft. All Clinton can do it perpetuate it and make it more efficient.

RAY THOMA$
P. O. Box 16247, Denver, CO 80216-0247
To visit any of my web sites or subscribe to any of my
newsletters or discussion lists, go to my personal web site at:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
and click on the appropriate link. Lots of new articles
"of enduring interest" in "Information Central."

-----------------------
CHANGING QUOTES OF NOTE
-----------------------

"In Britain we are like Gulliver being tied down by a million silken
threads, enfeebled and destroyed -- even if you can not cure your ills,
perhaps by reaching out a hand and cutting some of the silken threads that
hold us down we can work our way loose to free the world from this evil
hegemony rolling inexorably towards One Word Governance/Dominance.
                    Greg Lance-Watkins, UK: GLANCEBAK at aol.com

------

Journalism and Truth

John Swinton, the former chief of staff of the "New York Times," called by
his peers, "the dean of his profession", was asked in 1953 to give a toast
before the New York Press Club. He responded with the following statement:

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as
an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who
dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand
that it would never appear in print.

"I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinions out of the paper I am
connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things,
and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be
out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions
to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation
would be gone.

"The business of the Journalist is to destroy truth; To lie outright; To
pervert; To vilify; To fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country
and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly
is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals for rich
men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and
we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and or lives are all the property
of other men.  We are intellectual prostitutes."

------

HILLARY'S VISION FOR YOUR CHILDREN:

I've been writing about the intent to take control of your children for some
time now. And others are just now beginning to realize it, although they
haven't made the connection to the "child protector scam." Here's part of a
blurb for a new book by Regenery, "Hell to Pay," about Hillary Clinton's
quest for power:

"...you'll discover Hillary's 'vision' for American family life in the 21st
century ... a 'brave new world' in which mothers and fathers take a backseat
to an army of teachers, pediatricians and social workers who will take over
the main task of child rearing. In Hillary's America, social workers will
even be allowed to make 'preemptive visits' -- like  Gestapo agents in Nazi
Germany -- into the private homes of parents earmarked as 'at risk' for 'bad
parenting.' The determination of what constitutes 'bad parenting' will, of
course, be made by the most politically correct of government bureaucrats."

In other words, a bureaucrat gets to "define" you as being a "bad parent" on
a whim and then the child protector Gestapo can enter your home at will,
without a warrant, based on that whim. This is a major part of "Hillary's
Vision."

                    -From "Random Shots" in the "Forced Altruism List

------

All Children Are Crazy!

"During the 1973 International Education Seminar, Harvard psychiatrist
Chester M. Pierce, speaking as an expert in public education, said: "Every
child in America entering school at the age of five is mentally ill because
he comes to school with certain allegiances to our founding fathers, toward
our elected officials, toward his parents, toward a belief in a supernatural
being, and toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity. It's
up to you as teachers to make all these sick children well by creating the
international child of the future."
                    Chester M. Pierce, Harvard psychiatrist,
                    speaking as an expert in public education at the
                    1973 International Education Seminar

------

Pushing Racism for Profit

"Every time you pick up the news paper or turn on the evening news someone
is telling us how bad race relations are in this country. You've got the
politicians pushing racism to remain elected, and the public and private
sector groups that have been making a damn good living off of racism since
the 60's, taking every opportunity to point out our differences and
shortcomings. With all these detractors about, it is amazing how good our
race relations really are."
                    -Clarlie Hall in "Detractors Aplenty" on the
"Editorialize web site:
                      http://editorialize.com/race_relations.htm

------

Australian Gun Results

"Australia enacted tough gun laws that took away the right of ordinary
citizens to own or have in their possession a handgun, rifle, or pump action
shotguns.  How much safer are they?  Quoting from Hal Thomas' article:
"According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the number of armed
robberies went up 39 percent last year and assaults involving guns rose 28
percent. Gun murders increased 19 percent. In addition to laws so strict
that Olympic shooters must leave the country in order to practice, an
expensive gun buy-back program resulted in 640,000 guns being turned in to
authorities. The cost of the programs averaged $57 per Australian. Still,
gun crime is up. Prior to the new gun laws, crime in Australia was in
decline."