States' rights

tommatiska TomMatiska at COMPUSERVE.COM
Wed Jan 19 15:18:08 MST 2000

 I'm not a rebel either, but  next civil war I'll probably fight for the
South.   The Federal govt should minds it's own business and the
presidential wannabees should talk about important issues.

The simple solution would be for the blacks to simply declare victory and
adopt the flag as theirs.  They should abandon the Malcom "X" symbol of
yesteryear and take to wearing the "X" of the old southern flag as a symbol
of the new south.

The flag could then serve as a symbol of both the new and old south.
Everybody wins except the true racists, and who cares about them.

Tom (standing in gasoline while striking matches...<g>)

message written by Rob Loach <mailto:deloges at juno.com>