Too Hot for Dan

Stephen Frye safrye at CONCENTRIC.NET
Thu Jan 20 19:09:07 MST 2000

>At 06:30 PM 1/19/00 -0800, you wrote:
>>I have never considered Stephen Hawkins a junk scientist.
>>

>Steven Hawkins also does not recognize "global warming" as scientific
>fact like the liberals and junk scientists do.

Listen to him more closely.  Stephen Hawking has indeed voiced concern over
a build-up of carbon dioxide.  Carbon dioxide traps heat.  His own words -
not mine.

There are huge differences of opinions on this - and I maintain it
transcends political differences.  I am leaning towards agreement with Mr.
Freitag - maybe it's all just noise - both sides of the issue.

Stephen Frye