Subscribe

Jim Nantz jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU
Thu Jan 20 19:04:50 MST 2000

Someone wrote a response last year to a similar question.  I don't
remember it word for word but this will be close enough.

seven jumbo eggs or 12 small eggs
1 pound of butter
10 pounds of flour
2 gallons whole milk

break the eggs and empty into a large mixing bowl or 5 gallon bucket.
launch your email program and start a new message to
listserv at hermes.csd.net
pour in the milk and half the flour.  mix together until all lumps are
gone.
put the following into your email message "subscribe rushtalk" and send
it.
put in the rest of the flour and mix until all lumps are gone.
Put in an oven preheated to 750F.

If you don't burn the house down; feed the results to registered
Democrats in your neighborhood, and to any DMV officials you know.