FDR - Liar Of The Century?!?

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Fri Jan 21 00:22:11 MST 2000

At 09:07 AM 1/18/00 PST, Ray Thomas wrote:
>John:
>
>We have said many times that Clinton is the worst president we've ever
had, but we're wrong. As far as I can see, FDR still has that dubious title.

        Choosing betwixt the two, Ray, is a monumental task. The sad fact of the
matter is that there are many, many WWII-era seniors, who still revere FDR
and if you try to tell them the truth, you can literally see the purple
rising up their necks. Thank *GOD* that my mom is not one of them!

John Q.