Subscribe

John Nebel nebel at ATHENA.CSDCO.COM
Fri Jan 21 07:56:15 MST 2000

Athena does have alias entries to foward things to Hermes, but you are
right, it is better to go direct to Hermes.

Athena was upgraded to an Alphaserver and to minimize the possible damage,
listserv was moved before that was done.

http://www.bisi.com/Products/ is a picture.  Hermes is the first large
machine, Athena is now in the bottom of the second blue enclosure.

John Nebel