FDR - Liar Of The Century?!?

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 21 10:11:42 MST 2000

John:

You wrote:

>         Choosing betwixt the two, Ray, is a monumental task. The sad fact
>of the matter is that there are many, many WWII-era seniors, who still
>revere FDR and if you try to tell them the truth, you can literally see the
>purple rising up their necks. Thank *GOD* that my mom is not one of them!

Yes, they've well and truly been brain washed. History has been changed. I
remember feeling "lost" when word came of FDR's death. But of course, I was
only five years old and he had been the only president I had known. And
they've maintained that facade for most people who don't pay attention,
which is the majority.

But those who lived then can't really claim ignorance, since Flynn's book
was written then. All they can claim is stupidity, which is the reault of
refusing to see the truth.

RAY THOMA$