Polyunsaturated Bravo-Sierra.....

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Sat Jan 22 00:48:57 MST 2000

At 02:36 AM 1/22/00 -0500, tommatiska wrote:

>Bush senior hasn't been president for two terms, and Bush Jr > was the
Governor of Texas last I checked.

        Good point......

> The fighting in Chechnya wasn't started by Sr and isn't being > funded by
Jr.

        Another good point....

>I was in the Gulf war and I remember clearly that a guy named > Saddam
started the war against Kuwait. Does the writer
> object to non-christans funding war?

        Apparently.....

>Funny how the writer seems to focus on a former President > and a
non-president.  I would think he would have an ax to > grind against the
current Clinton Gore administration for what > is happening on their watch.
 Partisanship doesn't get much
> more transparent than this.

        Agreed!

John Q.