Forbes on Texas Ca ca List

Mon Jan 24 01:22:16 MST 2000

Steve "Howdy Doody" Forbes is on my ca ca list.  He's messing with Texas
with his negative comments about this state; I guess he feels since he
won't win ANY votes in Texas, he might as well put us down.  It's wide
knowledge that fewer students have passed the TAS test, but George Bush
Jr had nothing to do with that; we simply have dumb students.  I
personally would love to see Bush wipe Forbes' ass in the Iowa caucus.