Elian's grandparents part 2

Lao Wei CheZhang at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 24 16:47:28 MST 2000

In a message dated 01/24/2000 3:25:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jnantz at STUDENT.GC.MARICOPA.EDU writes:

> Since they didn't go to Miami I have to conclude that they are here for
>  propaganda purposes rather than trying to see their grandson.

        MIAMI (Reuters) - The grandmothers of Elian Gonzalez arrived
        in Miami on Monday in the hope of seeing the boy who survived
        a disastrous boat journey from Cuba to the United States only
        to be caught in a bitter and politicized international custody
battle. ...

        PapaPaul