Elians grandparents part 2

a45acp4me at JUNO.COM a45acp4me at JUNO.COM
Tue Jan 25 17:34:59 MST 2000

If it is all that bad in Cuba, then why would the boy's Grandparents want
him to return?.  All I know about Cuba is what I have been fed by
GOV.COM.  Why don't we stop denying trade with Cuba so it can be a better
place to live?

DD