Elians grandparents part 2

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Wed Jan 26 01:28:32 MST 2000

At 12:34 AM 1/26/00 +0000, a45acp4me at JUNO.COM wrote:
>If it is all that bad in Cuba, then why would the boy's
> Grandparents want him to return?.

        Castro is as big a swinger there, as Billy C is here.

> All I know about Cuba is what I have been fed by GOV.COM.

        Want the real story? Ask guys like Orlando Cepeda, Tony Perez, or Andres
Galaraga......anybody who risked their lives to play baseball here can tell
you. Orlando Hernandez (Yankees), or his brother Livan (of the Giants) can
also tell you.
Long as you're checking, ask Geoff Metcalf (from Worldnet Daily). I think
he has a piece on Castro.

John Q.