Relocation Bowl

Wed Jan 26 02:25:53 MST 2000

Who would have thought that the St Louis Rams and the Tennessee Titans,
both teams who had relocated to new home cities, are going to play for
the championship of Super Bowl XXXIV?  I'd hate to think of what the odds
would be on either of these two teams being in the Super Bowl at the
beginning of the season.  I personally never would have thought that the
Titans would win 16 games.  It's going to be fun just watching these two
teams compete against each other, knowing that some of the so-called
powers of the NFL will not be participating.  I just hope whomever sings
the Star Spangled Banana, does a decent job and doesn't embarrass
themself.