Well, Here's One Man's Opinion On The Clinton TV Show......

Pam Charles bluecalyptus at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 28 20:38:31 MST 2000

--- tommatiska <TomMatiska at COMPUSERVE.COM> wrote:
> Message text written by Monte
>
> >>..... quickly and shrewdly determined to be, in
> >>fact, the first daughter (DOTPAFLOTUS).
>
> As the old saying goes, the three things in life we
> can be
> sure of are death, taxes, and who the mother was. In
> the
> absence of DNA evidence we can only call her the
> daughter of the first "lady".(so to speak).
>
> Tom

Tom, et alia ...

My ol' Eglish teacher used to tell me, "Pam, all
ladies are women, but not all women are ladies." The
First Enabler is a case in point.

For McGuffy's Readers, I am Pam