200 And Counting!

Tue Oct 3 18:09:11 MDT 2000

This peace farce was never going off unless Isreal deliberately committed
suicide.  I was hoping it would have fallen apart when their Reagan
equvilant was in office so that the terrorists could be hunted down and
wiped out once and for all.  Looks like this non solution will rack up
many collateral casualitys and few of our mutual enemys like Arrowfat et
al.

CWSIV