"You've Come A Long Way, Baby !!!

Thu Oct 5 10:37:08 MDT 2000

  At one point during the Paris meeting to end
the Palestinian bloodshed, Arafat reportedly
stormed out of the U.S. ambassador's residence
in central Paris but was persuaded to return by
our Secretary of State Albright running after him.

  Madam Albright, The United States Secretary of
State running after and pleading with an Arafat ---
"You've come a long way, Baby !!!  And, we?---
"A picture is worth a thousand words."

Ken  Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to one's conscience"