Clinton-Gore: A Moral History....

John blueoval at SGI.NET
Sat Oct 7 19:24:16 MDT 2000

RE:     HILLARY CLINTON'S TERRORIST CONNECTIONS  -  PLEASE READ THIS

        In regards to the Congressional action on the latest varient of the
'Terrorism Bill':  It was mentioned that her ( Hillary's), press
secretary  stated after an investigation into certain groups that Mrs.
Clinton was apparently supporting - that basicly' Hillary didn't know, and
if the President's wife didn't know how could anybody'.

        Well, good people - let me dispell some myths and outright lies right here
and now.  I am an investigator - a geopolitical analyst with experience and
credentials in the study of Caribbean Basin terrorism. The largest and most
violent terrorist group in this hemisphere is in that area.  They are the
Russian/Cuban supported Marxist FMLN of El Salvador. This information has
been available in U.S Dept. of State publications for many years. Booklets
available from the Govt printing office to the public, such as "TERRORIST
GROUP PROFILES" - or " PATTERNS OF GLOBAL TERRORISM" - where several pages
are devoted to this band of bloodthirsty child murdering criminals. ( they
have also murdered - in cold blood - several American citizens - some
relatively recently.

        What is more important is the FACT - the immutable, arguable, absolutely
proveable fact that Hillary Clinton, as head of a powerful pro-Marxist
foundation - funded thousands of dollars to these child murdering
communists. She knew damn well who these people were - who sustained and
supported them - what their driving ideology was and that they had earned
an INTERNATIONALLY known reputation as users of indiscriminate mine warfare
against the civilian populace of El Salvador - resulting in the horrible
mutillation and deaths of thousands of peasants and their children.

        I will testify to this disgraceful conduct by Mrs. Clinton - anywhere,
anytime. If there is one honest news entity left - please contact me for
the most disgraceful conduct story of the decade. I have all the
credentials from prominent Washington think tanks, substantial members of
the intelligence community - domestic and foreign and local news
personalities. What have you got to lose? - except maybe the Clintons.

Joe Cortina - Director, Vanguard America

Fax: (813) 885-1311