Well...I begin a new phase in my health!

Sat Oct 7 20:47:52 MDT 2000

About four weeks ago I had a blood draw and have just recently learned
that my blood sugar is 276 (which I understand will require further
testing) and my cholesterol and triglycerides are 365 each.  I'm losing
weight at about one pound a week, but now I have to reconsider my dietary
habits.  Has anyone on this list with diabetes started their battle with
this physical problem in the same fashion?