Dr Laura Gives In!

Wed Oct 11 22:30:09 MDT 2000

Dr Laura took out a full page ad and apologized to the biological errors.
 I guess she didn't like the fact that many of her financial backers are
removing their money from her show.

I believe she should stay the course and say "to hell with these
biological mistakes".  It's a proven fact that a high percentage of
pediphiles are homosexuals.  Same sex marriages are a disgrace and are a
blot on our society.  No legitimacy should be given to these mistakes of
society.  Put them all on their own little island and see who the
survivor is.