Gore and US as a Leader?

Wed Oct 11 22:23:56 MDT 2000

In "Debate 2" Gore makes the claim that just about every country in the
world looks favorably at the US for its form of government.  The current
administration seems to think that the rest of the world should be like
us.  I hate to burst his bubble, but there are many countries out there
that despise us because we place so much emphasis on our style of
government and how afluent we are.  I disagree with Gore when he states
that our military is at its highest capability.  I believe our military
is understaffed, underpaid and ill equiped.