Gore and US as a Leader?

a45acp4me at JUNO.COM a45acp4me at JUNO.COM
Thu Oct 12 03:04:45 MDT 2000

Richard, surely you don't think Mr. Bore-Gore would lie about anything so
important.  I know first hand from an F-16 Pilot-Instructor that the
Military is in sad shape.  This 10 year veteran is hanging up his wings,
due to lack of support, and spare parts to maintain the equipment.

I think if things don't change soon the Draft will have to be reinstated
due to people leaving the service.

DD