Terrorists Strike USS COLE

Daniel Bobke dbobke at HOME.COM
Thu Oct 12 18:58:49 MDT 2000

Richard:

I do not think the US needs to "declare war" on a country based on one act of
terrorism.  A bit of an over-reaction, I would think.  However, we should be
tenacious in tracking down and prosecuting those responsible for the deaths
and injuries of the US sailors.  We should also be on guard for any
additional attacks, especially in that region of the world.

I mean, c'mon - we could annihilate Yemen with approximately 1.5 missiles....

Dan Bobke