Crisis in the Mid East

Thu Oct 12 17:46:16 MDT 2000

Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM>
>I just figured out how to take care of the entire Israeli -
>Palestinian
>problem:

Have the Israeli's use real bullets and terminate the Palestinians.

>There will never be peace in the Mid-East as long as the Palestinians
>can not control their own people.

The only solution is for the Palistinians to solve the PLO problem.  They
are men like any other and use belts to hold up their pants.  Belts can
also be guaratts.  So one night strangle all their PLO & Hamas neighboors
and the next morning problem solved save for Arafat but he can be catured
later.

CWSIV