Crude Oil and Presidential Intervention?

Thu Oct 12 21:13:10 MDT 2000

I think there are two points that Bush can attack Gore in the next
debate; there are 1) Gore's presumption that we have the strongest armed
forces in the world, and 2) this administration's failure to prepare for
just such a problem (i.e. our dependence on foreign oil).