Crude Oil and Presidential Intervention?

Fri Oct 13 15:48:18 MDT 2000

They probably wouldn't care to <grin>, but the consumer surely will get
stuck with the higher cost if the producers pass the higher price of
crude onto the public.  In the past there have been price freezes, I just
can rememer what it might have been though.