WS>>Visiting Gore Calls Pennsylvania 'A Hellhole'

Mon Oct 16 20:54:27 MDT 2000

Sue Rojas <suerojas at MINDSPRING.COM> hahahahahahahahaaa oh, stop, sniff,
ah, I'm crying.  That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of living/visiting
Pennsy...  Some of this is true.  Mauch Chunk, later named Jim Thorpe is
known for having a high rate of incest born children.  Much of it is red
neck heaven.  The Pocono region, although beautiful, is full of deer,
bear and good ole boys with no teeth.  3 cheers to the onion for
uncovering this "national treasure"

Maybe that explains Gore too much inbreeding.  Nock out a few front teeth
and run him for govenor of Tennesee.

CWSIV