Crude Oil and Presidential Intervention?

Mon Oct 16 20:46:05 MDT 2000

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:08:16 -0400 "Thomas J. Benthall"
<tbenthal at SCHOOLLINK.NET> writes:

>Now, I ask the Bush supporters.   Who do you want to see in the White
>House if this should occur?

Only if we had a 2/3 GOP congress could Gores nutty tendencys be
controlled then his party could be distroyed and all gores vetos
overridden.  But there is no guarantee that your scenario will occur.
but the nasdac is down.  In fact I worked out a line of best fit with a
ruler and its a 60 degree down from horizontal.  Several hundred looking
at the graph.  Might be time to getinto money markets for a few months.
At least at 6% relatively safe without much risk.

CWSIV