WS>>Visiting Gore Calls Pennsylvania 'A Hellhole'

Mon Oct 16 20:56:48 MDT 2000

Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at juno.com>Carl, I'm currently listening
to Larry King, with his guest the Chief Palestinian ambassador to the US
and the Mayor of Jerusalem.  This Palestinian asshole speaks of the
Israelis pulling out their tanks and gunships, but he does not speak of
the killing of the three Israeli soldiers.  If I were a Israeli, I'd want
to terminate with extreme prejudice all Palestinians....but of course I'm
an ugly American :-)

slight overkill as they are not all members of the PLO anymore than
Americans are all members of the democratic party and supporters of the
BATF.  The combination of which is morally equivalent to the PLO.

CWSIV