Gore - Bush -- Debate II Comments

Tue Oct 17 19:50:45 MDT 2000

Gore takes the attack mode on this debate from the get go, with his
"There we go again ... ", with respect to one of Bush's statements.  To
me, Gore showed his typical a**hole side.  On numerous times he
interrupted Bush and did his best to extend the rules of the debate.  He
continually spoke of his tired old "1% of the wealthiest" wine.  I'd love
to know what the "over/under" was on the "wealthiest 1%".  Does Gore feel
that the wealthiest one percent will be voting on November 7th?

Richard Whitenight
Excite Voicemail:  1-888-Excite2, Ext 291-342-1230
Free Web Based E-Mail at http://whitenightsworld.zzn.com
http://www.iwon.com, http://www.zing.com
"Where liberty rings, there be my kingdom" - Benjamin Franklin