=||= Online NRA Townhall Mtg ( VOICE Format )

Lao Wei CheZhang at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 19 03:58:35 MDT 2000

Howdy, Folks

I'm one of the moderators in a ProGun voice chat
forum.  We've just finished making arrangements
for an NRA spokesman to be with us Thursday
from 6 to 7 Eastern.  His name is Glen Caroline,
and he's the Director of the NRA's Grassroots
Division.  It may be a bit chaotic, since this is our
first attempt, but you're all invited to attend.

The details of the meeting and of the free software you'll
need are spelled out on the following web page.

http://www.judgeroybean.homestead.com/nravisit.html

Regards,   papapaul