Gore Hits a Grand Slam?

John blueoval at SGI.NET
Thu Oct 19 05:15:11 MDT 2000

At 11:47 PM 10/17/00 -0500, Richard A Whitenight wrote:
>Listening to Sen Tom Harkin (D) from Iowa you'd think that.

         Gore was actually called out, looking.....or was that lying???
Whatever.......Gore can promise the world, just don't expect him to follow
through with any of the schmeer.......

>Harkin is so brainwashed he doesn't have the capability to think for
>himself.

         That's why he's a Dummycrat!

>The Democratic Party's aim is to feed their members defication to the
>point where they mindlessly respond with the Party line, sounding like the
>mindless zombies they are.

         Hm-m-m-m-m, reminds you of Pravda, huh?!?

>  These are the type of people who want the main stream voter to intrust
> them to run their government, their decisions, their welfare.

         None for me, please. I'm desperately trying to cut down on
nonsense, these days......

John Q.