Here we go again

Jim jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Fri Oct 20 10:09:30 MDT 2000

This year the state of Arizona came up with a great idea to reduce air
pollution.  The state decided to give subsidies to people who buy vehicles
that burn alternative fuels such as natural gas or propane.  People who
buy such a vehicle can get the state to pay half the cost.  That's right
folks.  I could go and buy a $40,000 SUV, but I would only be out of
pocket $20,000.  Also I would get as break on registration for the
vehicle.  Also I would not have to burn propane or natural gas in the
vehicle.  I could continue to use gasoline in it.  Also if the vehicle
burned only the alternative fuel, I would get an even bigger check from
the state.

Those ignorant a******s in the legislature said they thought this would
only cost the state 3 or 4 million when they passed this.  Now their
latest estimate of what this will cost us is $800 million.  The governor
has called a special session to try to kill this thing.  Old Red should be
impeached over this.  Also the people in the legislature who passed this
should be voted out of office.